Nisum developed and implemented a web portal for a chain of shopping centers which provided centralized control over the organization's business processes and improved business efficiency.
The client’s transparency, responsiveness, and operator relationships improved due to the development and implementation of a centrally managed web portal, leading to:
A leading chain of shopping centers in Latin America utilized a mail-based strategy to communicate with commercial operators, which led to:
- Delayed response times due to inefficient communication channels between the chain and its commercial operators
- Lack of transparency in the resolution of requirements and queries
- Lack of digital channels to offer products and services
Nisum developed and implemented a web portal that allows a chain of shopping centers to manage their operator requirements, billing, and collection processes from one location. This resulted in increased efficiency and centralized control over the organization's business processes, leading to:
- An increase in accurate invoice reporting and collections by implementing a digital platform for customer management
- Improved commercial operator loyalty and satisfaction NPS by utilizing the portal to initiate communication
- Reduction of time in the resolution of requirements and queries by using digital communication to improve response speed
- Improved data analysis reporting using portal-derived web analytics
- Increased online presence using a digital channel for product and service offerings
Contact us for more information on how Nisum can drive results for your company.