Nisum improves release validation workflow to reduce the overall validation timeline.
UAT approvals and requirement validations were performed in parallel, leading to:
- +30% increase in future release capacity
- +20% increase in UAT incident resolution
A clinical research company needed to enhance their release validation and UAT workflows because the UAT execution was time-constrained by the completion of requirement validation. This interdependency led to:
- Delays in going to production strictly because of incomplete documentation or validation, leading to:
- Less time to resolve p0 critical issues with UAT incidents being discovered later
- Increased likelihood of audit findings due to less thorough documentation/testing
- Production testing delays as an effect of validation testing delays
Nisum experts streamlined the validation process by combining the validation workflows with UAT for an initial validation phase, and providing automation solutions, resulting in:
- Reduced overall timelines by overlapping UAT and requirement validation
- Increased future release capacity by reducing change control overhead request
- Increased UAT incident resolution by providing UAT drafting and analysis in the verification stage
Feel free to contact us for more information on how Nisum can drive results for your company.