Nisum partnered with the client to launch a new loyalty program that increased sales and order penetration.
The new loyalty program increases the number of high-spend/high-frequency customers and saves time and resources, resulting in:
- +18% increase in sales and order penetration
- +26% increase in online orders that had reward points redeemed due to improved customer engagement
- +58% improvement in time-to-market
A Fortune 500 eCommerce retail client found that their existing loyalty program was not realizing its full potential, leading to:
- Poor client retention due to inconsistent digital infrastructure
- Low reward redemption rates
- High administrative costs
Nisum partnered with the client’s IT team to develop an end-to-end application to accommodate a multi-partner loyalty program, comprised of database design and modeling, backend APIs, UI features, customer notifications, and analytics to measure customer participation, resulting in:
- Improved time-to-market re-launch by using agile methodologies and test-driven development (TDD) from the initial stages of engagement
- Improved customer engagement by implementing high-level features for customer enrollment, loyalty account synchronization with the user profile, loyalty ID lookup, and rewards algorithm for earnings
- Significant savings in time and resources while producing a greater ROI by making the application scalable, maintainable, and extensible to accommodate change
Feel free to contact us for more information on how Nisum can drive results for your company.