Nisum used data science to create a data lake infrastructure to improve the business processes and included cloud security.
To improve business processes, we created a data lake infrastructure, which led to:
up to +70%
A multinational paper goods manufacturing company in LATAM was unable to receive data in real-time and the data they did receive was not structured or machine learning-ready, leading to:
- Delays in data availability and processing
- Poor data quality
- Difficulty in accessing the data across the entire organization
Nisum implemented a data lake architecture with an upgraded tech stack using Google Cloud, which resulted in:
- Optimized data availability and processing by making improvements in their DevOps practices with a CI/CD strategy for all projects, allowing the client to:
- Increase the performance of the real-time data transmission process by performing a data stream
- Increase the data availability by developing and improving tools for migrating the sensor data to the data lake
- Increase the capacity for growth due to the scalable nature of a data lake solution
- Facilitate operations to perform analyses using ML and interaction with visualization tools
- Increased security by migrating on-prem to cloud
Feel free to contact us for more information on how Nisum can drive results for your company.