Nisum’s Lean Lab team utilized the Agile Pods model to reduce project costs and timelines.
The Client’s new business model launched and continues to operate successfully, leading to:
- 50+% reduction in time-to-market
- 24+ labs nurtured through the Lean Labs program
A Fortune 500 mega-retailer was several years behind the competition with outdated project management and delivered features that were no longer relevant at completion, leading to:
- A long lead time to market due to focus being placed on planning and documentation
- Bad feature investment due to being inflexible to building features based on customer feedback, making the feature irrelevant at the time of market launch
- Inflated budgets due to using an end-to-end execution plan with dedicated teams across domains
Nisum’s Lean Lab team (a cross-functional team that enables an idea from inception to production-ready) adopted the Agile Pods model (self-sufficient teams focused on delivering a module) to split the project into smaller, independent project modules that were distributed to the pods, resulting in:
- Reduced time-to-market by introducing parallel execution in the Agile Pods model, shortening the timelines for the project
- Reduced feature costs by allocating right-sized, self-sufficient, and cross-functional teams and removing management costs
- Nurturing 24+ Lean Labs by introducing a model team using Nisum’s Scrum-Team-as-a-Service (STaaS) offering to showcase the ROI by executing the project and training the client’s teams simultaneously
Feel free to contact us for more information on how Nisum can drive results for your company.