Nisum implemented a subscription box model that received positive customer feedback, increasing the client’s return on investment.
The client sees customer acceptance and benefits from the subscription box model, resulting in:
- 30% decrease in end-to-end project cost
- 50% faster time-to-market
- 1% increase in customer acquisition
- 360° view of their customers
A Fortune 500 retail client wanted to retain and acquire customers by introducing a new business model but first needed to determine if it would work for them. The subscription box model would need to:
- Analyze customer acceptance
- Award major changes to the existing systems
- Have a quick time-to-market
Nisum published a subscription box pop-up on every third visitor browsing the website through a custom experimentation platform. The feedback from the pop-up experiment was analyzed, with the feedback being positive, so a full-scale implementation was approved. Nisum’s robust technical solution resulted in:
- A faster time-to-market by changing the product set-up workflow
- Decreased project costs by utilizing the existing system instead of building a new system
- Providing the client with a 360° view of their customers by linking the customer’s profile, loyalty program, and subscription program together
Feel free to contact us for more information on how Nisum can drive results for your company.