Nisum implemented a DevOps pipeline that made the client’s processes more agile and increased product deployment time.
The client saw the advantages of the DevOps methodology and was able to speed up the development of a new product, while also increasing their fidelity, resulting in:
- More agile and efficient processes
- Reduction in human error
A banking client needed to speed up the delivery of their products to match the speed of their development process, which was faster, leading to:
- Development teams needing to create products faster and more efficiently
- Delays in production time
Nisum implemented a DevOps pipeline (a methodology that seeks to eliminate excessive coordination through multidisciplinary teams that own the product from conception to production) to make their processes more agile, resulting in:
- Decreased production time from 90 days to 14 days
- Reduced human errors and increased efficiency by automatically creating simulated tests and scenarios
Feel free to contact us for more information on how Nisum can drive results for your company.