An Agile Scrum Framework was implemented to improve the delivery process, which led to improving their go-to-market and product value.
Nisum improved the delivery process by introducing Agile Scrum Framework best practices that helped decrease efforts to design and create a new form from scratch and increased delivery of new features per release, leading to:
A leading healthcare research company needed help managing and improving their platform’s global accessibility because the company had issues with:
- An undefined scope-of-work due to unclear requirements for the development of the scalable platform, which also made it unclear on how to minimize risks and failures
- Inefficient processes so they needed to switch to Agile Methodologies
- Resolving intra-team dependencies and avoiding code-written issues due to communication challenges between multiple teams working on different areas of the product in different time zones
Nisum’s business agility experts implemented an Agile transformation roadmap to not only resolve the above challenges but to increase overall delivery quality and effectiveness, resulting in:
- Increased platform scalability by taking a proactive approach towards planning, improving and streamlining, communication and collaboration, and refining Agile practices. To achieve this we:
- Improved go-to-market and product value by:
- Reducing requirement uncertainty by leading and planning more frequent refining requirements sessions with product owners
- Facilitating and educating stakeholders on Agile practices and benefits consistently to create a more mature business process
- Reducing dependencies by creating a communication channel with all relevant stakeholders and teams and building special processes for intra-teams
- Improved product visibility due to planning work one sprint ahead of schedule to establish more mature sprint goals and effectively help resolve dependencies between team members and cross-team members
Feel free to contact us for more information on how Nisum can drive results for your company.