Nisum implemented a cloud-based data management platform with predictive analytics that provided real-time consumer and market trends.
A cloud-based data management platform provided real-time consumer and market trends, which led to:
A Fortune 500 retail client did not have the infrastructure needed to launch a data management platform that could store data and perform real-time analytics on their customers' online visiting and shopping behaviors, leading to:
- The inability to predict consumer trends and make adjustments quickly, which caused:
- A decline in online sales
- An increase in abandoned shopping carts
Nisum implemented a fully managed cloud-based offering with a data management platform that analyzed and stored current data, maintained and referenced historical data, and ran computations against those analyses. This resulted in:
- Decrease in abandoned shopping carts due to the real-time adjustments made in response to an immediate and thorough understanding of customers' online visiting and shopping behaviors
- Increase in online sales due to predictive analytics that allowed the client to stay on top
Feel free to contact us for more information on how Nisum can drive results for your company.