Nisum automated and synchronized the Estimated Delivery Date calculation logic to improve the customer shopping experience and keep the experience consistent during holiday seasons.
The home goods client now has an automated and synchronized Estimated Delivery Date calculator, leading to:
Increase in customer satisfaction
A Fortune 500 home goods company’s website gave inconsistent delivery quotes to customers from product pages to checkout, leading to:
- Customers being required to complete checkout to find out the Estimated Delivery Date (EDD) of perishables because the SKUs for perishables were not turned on to receive and show EDDs on the product pages
- Multiple calls and escalations from customers due to poor customer experience from inconsistencies between the product pages and checkout
- The inability to extend the delivery timeframe in the delivery quote for best-selling, backlogged items during holiday seasons
Nisum automated and synchronized the EDD calculation logic to provide customers with a consistent shopping experience, resulting in:
- Increased revenue and cost savings by automating the transit schedule feeds between eCommerce and OMS to have consistent dates between product pages and checkout, achieved by using:
- DS Service to include transit days for the EDD quote
- Ship Node/DS Service to complete shipping day setup
- Additional configurations such as shipping days, processing time, shipping cutoff, and more
- Increased ROI of perishables by giving the client upload capability to add transit buffers at the SKU level
- Improved customer satisfaction by synchronizing the logic between eCommerce and OMS for delivery quote calculations
Feel free to contact us for more information on how Nisum can drive results for your company.