Nisum upgraded the client's WISMO UI to provide greater product inventory and order status visibility, which led to an increase in customer retention.
Upgrades to the WISMO system created greater visibility of inventory and order status for customers and Customer Service Representatives (CSRs), which led to:
A Fortune 500 retailer had a WISMO system that was not providing accurate order status and delivery estimate data to CSRs and customer portals, which led to:
- Loss of revenue incurred from a high rate of order cancellations caused by:
- Inaccurate delivery time estimates
- Order delays not being communicated to customers in WISMO customer portal
- CSRs not able to provide the status of orders due to lack of visibility in the WISMO CSR portals
- Rising call center costs to handle high volumes of WISMO related calls
Nisum developed new call center applications and an upgraded WISMO UI that provide greater visibility of product availability and order status within CSR and customer portals. This resulted in:
- Reduction in canceled orders due to:
- Accurate delivery time estimates
- Frequent order status updates via WISMO customer portals and available text/email notifications
- WISMO CSR portals that provide granular order statuses that can be easily relayed to customers
- Decrease in call center overhead due to a 50% reduction in WISMO related call volume
Feel free to contact us for more information on how Nisum can drive results for your company.