Nisum developed an integrated solution in eCommerce and supply chain.
The ability to specify purchased goods’ delivery date results in:
- +4.3% Cart-to-buy conversions
A Fortune 500 multi-brand, premium goods client needed their technology to provide estimated delivery dates from the Product Page through checkout in a short period of time, which they did not have the available resources to do so at the time, leading to:
- Customer complaints due to generalized delivery dates
- Customers wanted an exact delivery date
- Customers calling pre- and post-purchase to find out the delivery date of their goods
- Order cancellations
Nisum offered a STaaS team (a Product Delivery Manager, Scrum Master, developers, and QAs) to develop an integrated solution in eCommerce and supply chain that would provide specific product delivery dates, by:
- Analyzing data and real use cases to decide where to focus to get better results, by accurately addressing the front-end (eCommerce) and back-end (supply chain) to provide estimated delivery dates.
- Implementing Data-Driven Product Management to drive business and technology decisions
- Addressing gaps between different processes in the supply chain and the technical solution
- Deeply understanding specificities of different types of products and modeling them in the system
Feel free to contact us for more information on how Nisum can drive results for your company.