Picture Credit: Kodea Foundation Flickr
Our company motto, Building Success Together®, encompasses our purpose to strive for shared value creation, not only for our people, clients, and business partners but also for our communities and society at large.
This year we want to put an emphasis on caring for our communities and society so we are introducing a new value called "Care:"
"We care for our people, our clients, our communities, and our planet. We are all connected in this world, and in order to succeed as individuals, we must succeed together. As a corporate leader, we will act on our responsibility to nurture, support, and serve our world for the betterment of all, now and in the future."
In 2020, the improvement of social conditions became even more vital to the development of sustainable business environments, as the consequences of COVID-19 hit millions.
We are committed to aligning our Global Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) initiatives with the United Nations’ Sustainable Development Goals and have committed to the following three:
Here’s a glimpse of some of our work in 2020.
Nisum India’s global citizenry:
- Provided food and relief packages to over 400 households of families affected by the pandemic and floods which hit the country.
- Supported 26 women micro-entrepreneurs through microfinance advances to kick start their ventures.
- Distributed hygiene kits for 2,000 members of the police force in 50 locations to help stop the proliferation of COVID-19.
Nisum Chile's global citizenry:
- Support their operations and initiatives to generate changes in Chile’s IT industry and human capital–ensuring the inclusion of women and other minorities.
- Donated funds for the operations of community kitchens, in 19 communities, where the foundation feeds and cares for thousands of individuals who suffered losses during the pandemic.
- Donated funds to support their cause in providing care and support for 8 shelters for homeless children and teenagers.
- Funds were donated to support initiatives that promote the workforce integration of immigrants who arrive in Chile and provide for their basic needs.
- Donated computers so that 100 children, from underprivileged communities, could access online education during the pandemic.
- In 2021, we will continue to focus on initiatives rooted in creating value for others, improving the world, and inspiring the organization at all levels.
In 2021, we will continue to focus on initiatives rooted in creating value for others, improving the world, and inspiring the organization at all levels.