Nisum migrated the client's on-prem application to the Azure cloud platform to improve operational costs and efficiency.
Nisum implemented a new solution for the home goods client in the Azure cloud platform, leading to:
Improved operational efficiency
A Fortune 500 home goods company had a legacy and complex monolithic SCM application and a multitude of historical data, leading to:
- Inefficient usage of resources
- Unnecessary maintenance costs
- High customization costs due to scalability and capability limitations
Nisum migrated the on-prem application to a cloud-based solution after analyzing the on-prem application scope and leading the discovery, design, and approach for the entire migration scope of the Azure cloud platform, resulting in:
- Improved operational efficiency by building the cloud-based application and migrating the entire historical and complex SCM data to the cloud
- Reduced maintenance costs by sunsetting several on-prem source data applications
- Cost optimization by running workloads in Azure month-over-month after the migration
Feel free to contact us for more information on how Nisum can drive results for your company.