Our solution reduced shipping costs and shipping times and enabled more sellable SKUs.
Nisum’s solution gave the home goods retailer access to international drop shipping, resulting in:
A Fortune 500 home goods retailer had international vendors that were unable to provide ocean/parcel shipping options to customers, leading to:
- A slow and expensive in-house delivery method
- The inability for customers to order from lower-priced SKUs due to the in-house shipping restrictions
Nisum decoupled the dependencies of an item to allow orders to be shipped via alternative means internationally and domestically, resulting in:
- Reduced shipping costs and shipping times by removing system constraints that prevented IDS ocean SKUs access to be shipped via parcel route to the customer
- Removing system constraints also allows the retailer to decide which domestic distribution center will receive and ship orders to customers
- Optimized warehouse efficiency by enabling events in the warehouse management system (WMS) to automate the process of receiving orders
Feel free to contact us for more information on how Nisum can drive results for your company.