Nisum implemented a new order management system using Azure Data Factory to improve order data accessibility and performance.
The new order management system has optimized order data accessibility and faster live connections for reports, leading to:
A Fortune 500 multi-brand retail company had an inefficient order data management system with limitations on scalability, access, and collaboration, which caused system bottlenecks in the critical path process, leading to:
- Data discrepancies
- Difficulty in accessing the data
- Long cycle times for compiling business critical reports
Nisum, an Azure cloud enablement partner, migrated the data from enterprise data warehouse (EDW) to Azure SQL DB using Azure Data Factory and built stored procedures to implement the client’s business requirements, resulting in:
- Improved performance due to simplifying sensitive and complex data models by optimizing and fine tuning the stored procedures and Azure Analysis Service (AAS) cubes
- An increase in cost savings through the migration accelerator
- An acceleration in project execution by developing PowerBI reports and dashboards
Feel free to contact us for more information on how Nisum can drive results for your company.