Nisum migrated all data sources into a cloud platform as a single source of data to enhance business operations and reduce costs.
Data sources have been migrated and consolidated into a single source in the cloud platform, resulting in:
A Fortune 500 grocery chain leader had disparate SCM data sources, multiple technologies for report generations, and no consolidated view of data, leading to:
- Significant delays in consolidating data and generating critical business reports
- Long cycle times
- High costs to manage the disparate systems
Nisum conducted the discovery, design, and approach of migrating all disparate systems into a cloud platform as a single source of data, resulting in:
- Zero disruptions to business operations by using a metadata-driven approach to execute the incremental and full loading within Azure Data Factory
- Eliminating maintenance costs by sunsetting several on-prem data source applications
- Cost savings due to running workloads in Azure month-over-month after the migration
Feel free to contact us for more information on how Nisum can drive results for your company.