1 min read
Nisum Reduces Cloud Costs by 30% with Optimized Functionality in Data Syndication
Nisum implemented software optimizations to the data processing pipeline to speed up data availability.
The redesigned data pipeline can collect, transform, and deliver data to business partners that need it for transactions and decision-making, resulting in:
- 20% reduction in project development time
- 5x faster data availability
A Fortune 500 retail client had unreliable, siloed, and fragmented data, leading to:
- High costs for cloud infrastructure usage
- Long project development times to deliver data
- Long data processing times
Nisum implemented software optimizations to the data processing pipeline, resulting in:
- Reduced cloud usage costs by consolidating the data in one place using Azure HDInsight for processing, as well as other Azure components, such as Blob storage, ADW, and Polybase
- Reduced project development times with automated data pipelines using python, shell script, Spark, and CA Workload Automation
- Reduced data processing times by making the data available to the data science team and other vendors in a few hours vs days
Feel free to contact us for more information on how Nisum can drive results for your company.