Nisum is donating technology development services and expertise pro bono to the companies, industries, and organizations fighting the spread of COVID-19. Companies and organizations that qualify include those that produce goods and services specifically combating COVID-19 in infected patients, support frontline workers combating the spread of COVID-19, and support essential workers who are directly assisting frontline workers.
Qualifying organizations include:
- Hospitals and health care organizations
- Manufacturers producing medical equipment necessary for COVID-19 treatment, such as testing kits, tents, face masks, ventilators, and other Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Municipal emergency service providers, i.e First Responders
- Laboratories facilitating COVID-19 testing
- Assisted living facilities or nursing homes for infected senior citizens
- Daycare or homecare facilities supporting frontline essential workers
- End-of-life industry processing COVID-19 fatalities
- State agencies processing unemployment benefits
Nisum’s expertise is in building digital commerce solutions. For companies and organizations fighting the spread of COVID-19, example solutions could include (but are not limited to):
- Capacity building solutions for companies who need to increase their transaction processing speeds or peak load performance
- Order management or inventory management solutions that enable companies to better track production and output
- Digitalization of data or information that is currently processed manually
- Advanced Analytics or Insights tools that expedite the processing and analysis of data
- Web Portals to receive / exchange information, enable transactions, etc.
- Agile project and product management to manage complex teams needed to adapt to today’s ever-changing environment brought on by COVID-19
- Remote facilitation of distributed and virtual teams
Nisum is prioritizing services to smaller companies, organizations, and government institutions who are most challenged in the fight against COVID-19 due to limited resources. Companies from any region of the world are eligible and will be served from Nisum’s team members based in the U.S., India, Pakistan, and Chile as appropriate.
Apply for Nisum’s pro bono services here: